Christian Chiropractors Association, Inc. 2550 Stover, B-102 Fort Collins, CO 80525 1.800.999.1970 970.482.1404
The Evangelical Christian Voice in Chiropractic Since 1953
In 1953 - a Missionary chiropractor to Ethiopia challenged Christian students at Palmer Chiropractic College to support an Ethiopian student in chiropractic education.
Brief History of the Beginnings of the CCA
1960 - Dr. Mulatu Baffa graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic and returned to his home country of Ethiopia. The students remained faithful to their vision by raising funds to equip and establish a chiropractic clinic at the Ethiopian leprosarium. The student group continued to meet and grow - keeping in contact after graduation.
In 1963 the C.C.A. was granted 501(c)3 charitable status by the Internal Revenue Service under the name: World-Wide Christian Chiropractors Association.